Intel® Virtual Technology Conference
Elevate your success. empower your customers.
On-demand through December 31, 2015
Answers to Your Most Frequently Asked Questions
What are the minimum system requirements for this event?
To ensure that your virtual experience is a positive one, please ensure that your system is configured to at least the following:
Operating System / Browser Combinations
- Windows 7 or 8 with Internet Explorer 9 or 10, *Latest Firefox or Chrome
- Apple Mac OS 10.7+ with *Latest Firefox, Safari, or Chrome
- Ubuntu Linux *Latest Firefox only
- iOS 5.0+ (Phone & Tablet)
- Android 4.0.4+ (Phone), Android 4.0.4+ (Tablet)
* Official support for the “latest” version of a newly released browser, among those noted above, will be added within 8 weeks of public release. Until then, the previous version will continue to be supported instead.
Media Players: Flash 10.1+
Display Size: Optimized for 1024x768
Bandwidth: 500 Kbps
Unsupported browsers: beta version browsers, 64-bit browsers
To ensure that your experience is a positive one, please run the following system check on the system you will be using on the live day: System Test
Live Day Support
Please report any issues during the live day to a representative using the Event Help Desk feature found in the Exhibition Hall.
If you experience any problems logging into the event on the live day please email us at email@example.com.
Will the conference sessions be available on-demand after the live conference?
Yes, all conference sessions will be available on-demand approximately 2-3 business days after the live event. Please use your same login information to access the on-demand environment. Invite any colleagues who may find the conference sessions useful.
Missed the Show?
That's okay! The Intel Virtual Technology Conference courses are now available on-demand.Register Now
Not yet an Intel Technology Provider?
Intel Technology Providers who attend this free event can earn enough training credits to move up to Gold!Join Today